A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lege, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lege, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lege graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lege has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Services of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jude Lege MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Lege practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lege has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lege practices Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnston, RI.
See New Orleans Internists.