A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lemelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lemelle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemelle
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lemelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anesthesia Recovery Period
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemelle graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lemelle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Lemelle practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lemelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lemelle practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.