A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lena
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lena, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lena graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lena has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Lena MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Lena practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lena practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocky Hill, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Rocky Hill Surgeons.