A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lena, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lena graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lena has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Lena MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Lena practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lena practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Hill, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons.