A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Leville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Leville, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leville
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leville Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Leville, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Leville graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Leville has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Leville MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Leville practice?
- Dr. Christopher Leville has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Leville practices Vascular Surgery near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Surgeons.