A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Leville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Leville, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Leville, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Leville graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Leville has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Leville MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Leville practice?
- Dr. Christopher Leville has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Leville practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Dallas Surgeons.