A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtenwalter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lichtenwalter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Lichtenwalter MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Lichtenwalter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.