A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichtenwalter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtenwalter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lichtenwalter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Lichtenwalter MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Lichtenwalter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.