A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichtenwalter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lichtenwalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtenwalter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lichtenwalter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Lichtenwalter MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Lichtenwalter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.