A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lindblade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lindblade is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lindblade, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindblade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lindblade has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Lindblade MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Lindblade practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lindblade has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lindblade practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Cardiologists.