Dr. Christopher Lindblade MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Cardiology Phoenix, AZ

February 1st, 2016
very happy
The best cardiologist pediatric in AZ hands down. We are blessed to have him as my son's Doctor!

October 4th, 2015
Phenomenal
I could write a novel about how great Dr. Chris Lindblade is, but to keep it simple, he is one of the best. I happened upon him by chance - my OB referred me to one of Dr. Lindblade's colleagues, but he was not accepting new patients. So, I was given a couple of other options, and I chose Dr. Lindblade. I am so grateful and blessed to have him as my daughter's cardiologist. He has such a kind heart and truly loves what he does - it just pours out of him. He has seen my daughter since about 24 weeks gestation, and she is now 2. A doctor before him basically told me my daughter would not thrive in life because of her heart. It was awful. Dr. Lindblade though always made sure to explain the reality of my daughter's situation, and always made it so easy for me to understand what was happening, what would happen and what COULD happen. He was there to check on her at the hospital after her open heart surgery, and goes above and beyond what you would expect from a doctor. My daughter is now thriving and you would never know she had a heart defect. I contribute a lot of that to Dr. Lindblade for knowing exactly what she needed and when she needed it. Absolutely go to him if you want to place your child's little heart in the best hands.