A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Linstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Linstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linstrom
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Linstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Linstrom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linstrom graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Linstrom has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Linstrom MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Linstrom practice?
- Dr. Christopher Linstrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Linstrom practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.