A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Linstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Linstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Linstrom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linstrom graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Linstrom has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Linstrom practice?
Dr. Christopher Linstrom practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.