A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Linstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Linstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Linstrom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linstrom graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Linstrom has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Linstrom MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Linstrom practice?
- Dr. Christopher Linstrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Linstrom practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.