Dr. Christopher Lipari MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Jacksonville, FL

August 18th, 2015
After a very negative experience with another fertility doctor in the area, we came to Dr. Lipari for a second opinion. He was well prepared coming into our appointment and clearly reviewed our records beforehand. He spent a significant amount of time listening and discussing with us our history and possible treatment options. He was very thorough and knowledgeable and paid attention to detail. He has great bedside manner and is a great physician. They performed further testing and on our first round of IVF with Dr. Lipari we are now successfully pregnant with twins! We are so grateful for coming to his practice for a second opinion . We have seen all the physicians at the office and they've all been knowledgeable and give you their undivided attention. Their staff has always been courteous and our nurse is fantastic as well! Wait times are reasonable as well. We highly recommend JCRM if you're looking for quality care!

August 1st, 2015
No complain for Dr. Lipari, he definetly knowlegable and spend time with patient to discuss the plan of care. But not good experience with staff. Many times experienced poor communication. Dr. Lipari discuss something and staff says somthing else. I waited 14 days to know the date of my surgery and finally I called to the office and found that they have not schedule. And now they are giving me date after two months. The nurse started me on birth control pills in preparation of surgery without knowing the date of surgery. So now I have to take pills for two months. I could have tried to get pregnet the natural way for the first month and if nothing happened than they can start me on birhcontrol pills just a month ahead of surgery. Very disappointed with staff.

February 13th, 2014
Horrible, unreliable staff
I can't complain about Dr. Lipari himself, he's knowledgeable and spends time with you during your appointment to answer questions. However I can not stress enough how unorganized and rude his office and nursing staff are. They don't return phone calls for days, my nurse wasn't sure how to order an ultrasound (which I got because of a growth on my thyroid), about 5 days after I got the ultrasound I called to for the results, which they replied they'd hadn't received yet. I waited another week and called back but got the response, finally after waiting 3 weeks I called the hospital myself! To my surprise they told me the results were ready the day after I had the ultrasound. In the end I had to coordinate getting the results myself, isn't that what they're paid for? That was my straw with them, I could could write a three page paper if I listed all the previous mistakes or rudeness I experienced over the last 6 months. Needless to say I will not be returning!

August 16th, 2013
Best Doctor across all fields of practice
My husband and I just completed our first round of IVF... and from start to finish, Dr. Lipari and staff have made it an excellent experience. We do not yet know if it has been successful; however, I wanted to write this before we have that answer to ensure that my review isn't skewed by emotion. We began our painful infertility journey at another clinic in town and had a VERY bad experience. So much so that we almost gave up, thinking that this is just not meant to be. We changed our mind and decided to give it one more try. I am so glad that we did. From the moment we walked into Jacksonville Center For Reproductive Medicine through today, we have had nothing but positive interactions with every member of their facility. It was NIGHT AND DAY from our two office visits at the other place, and we knew instantly we had made the right choice to switch. Dr. Lipari himself is compassionate, intelligent, sympathetic and oddly human. He is filled with knowledge and able to communicate it in a way that makes sense. He has an amazing bed side manner and truly cares about each individual and their situation. He is thorough... not for the cover yourself reason many doctor's are... but for the reason of fully understanding what each particular patient has going on, so that he can customize their treatment accordingly. He is... in short... an amazing doctor. Every step of this process (though some stressful and painful and scary), has been made better through the staff of individuals we've worked with. Additionally, the surgery center is right downstairs and has an equally amazing group of individuals. I do not know where this step of our journey will lead us, but I do know we will return if it doesn't work out.

April 12th, 2011
All about children, not about the money.
My husband and I did six IUI's with another doctor in Jacksonville. We paid over $1200 per IUI because of all the individual charges for every little thing and because our infertility was "undetermined"Dr. Lipari's office took 28 days to truly study my husband and I. They were not only able to explain the infertility issues, but also other health issues in general. They have a flat rate fee that working people can afford. And at EVERY visit, they are polite, cordial, call you by name, and remind you that WE are here to help you have children. Their main goal is help you through natural methods at first and then gradual steps using the support of medicine and procedures. They care about the FAMILY and you as a patient. WE LOVE THIS OFFICE. No, we do not have a child yet, but I tell everyone if you want the best, Lipari is IT!

October 13th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Lipari's for some time now. He and his staff are always willing to go above and beyond for their patients. It's difficult to find a doctor these days that truly takes his time with his patients like Dr. Lipari does and that is important when dealing with issues this sensitive. I have already recommended Dr. Lipari and his practice to several friends and would recommend him to anyone 110%.

October 13th, 2009
Outstanding Compassionate Physician
I called Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to make a new patient appointment with Dr. Lipari at the recommendation of a family friend and was pleasantly surprised to be offered an appointment the very next day. The office staff were professional and very courteous and did not hesitate to answer my many questions while I was on the phone. The atmosphere in the office is very calming and relaxing which was nice to experience, particularly when dealing with issues of this nature. The nurse practitioner came in a few minutes after I was taken to the room and Dr. Lipari himself shortly thereafter. I was so happy to feel as though everyone took their time to address my problem and not rush me through the appointment. Dr. Lipari is obviously passionate about what he does and was both informative and compassionate. I would highly recommend him and his practice to anyone else looking for a physician within this specialty.