Emergency Physician, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
Video profile
North Scottsdale
14439 E Charter Oak Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Locations and availability (1)

Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Lipinski helped me to realize that my 30 some-odd visits for nonsensical complaints was a waste of healthcare resources and got me no closer to obtaining greater "health". Wow, he was actually right. I stopped going to ERs to score "Percs" and got my life back on track.

|  Competent, compassionate, and appropriate care  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

At the end of the day, all I needed was a physician to listen to me. My wife of 56 years passed away last winter and I thought that I was dealing with it well, but at night, I would get very anxious and started having tightness in my chest. Dr. Lipinski spent the time with me that I needed, performed appropriate tests to assure that my symptoms were not due to a heart attack or lung problem. He referred me to a local psychologist who has been terrific! I feel so much better that I'm ready to move on.Thanks Dr. L!

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

I had to see this doctor in the ER at the Mayo. He over bills you and gives a bogus "diagnosis." I was came into the ER complaining of extreme fatigue, muscles weakness, memory loss and severe headaches. He proceeds to order an abundant amount of "toxicology" reports which cost $$. You know what his diagnosis was? Altered state of mind....I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a week later. Thanks doc...you really know your stuff.

|  Fantistic doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

I have had to visit the ER on several occasions because of abdominal pain. Dr. Lipinski actually sat down in the exam room and took a very detailed history, did a physical exam, and the imaging study identified a mass on my appendix. The tumor was identified as a carcinoid and now that it's out, I'm back to normal! Thanks Dr. L!

|  Who is this guy?  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

I would send my mother, father, or brother to this guy. He didn't judge me for my many mental health problems. And he tolerated my ramblings, but didn't buy my lies. He got right to the problem, and figured out my issues were all from my medications and the wrong doses. I am a well now, thank god.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by JJ Adamson on Dec 6th, 2010

Dr. House watch out...

|  He spent time to figure out my complex problem  |  show details
by Clara G on Dec 6th, 2010

I had been to 7 doctors without a diagnosis for my complex medical problem. Losing heart, I went to the Mayo Clinic ER and saw the most intelligent, but somewhat odd, Dr. Lipinski. He spent the time to get enough information and coordinate appropriate outpatient testing that subsequently led to a treatable medical condition that 7 others missed. THX A MILLION!!!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Gary True, RN on Apr 8th, 2010

Why I would have to have my adrenal failure diagnosed in the emergency room by Dr. Lipinski is a mystery to me. But my symptoms were not a mystery to him. THANKS DR. L!