Dr. Christopher Lipinski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 7th, 2015
Great care! Thanks!!!

November 16th, 2015
I went in late one night, after suffering for 2 weeks with great pain in my right lower quadrant, i though my appendix was going to erupt so i went to the emergency room. After several hours, this doctor sent me a home with a bogus diagnosis of having "constipation". This is crazy!!! Since then I've been to many other specialists and they did find my appendix to be inflamed. So not happy with how the whole process at the emergency room when, they were so eager to just get me out of there.

January 29th, 2015
Very caring and thorough. Excellent bedside manner.

June 27th, 2012
Dr. Lipinski helped me to realize that my 30 some-odd visits for nonsensical complaints was a waste of healthcare resources and got me no closer to obtaining greater "health". Wow, he was actually right. I stopped going to ERs to score "Percs" and got my life back on track.

September 21st, 2011
Competent, compassionate, and appropriate care
At the end of the day, all I needed was a physician to listen to me. My wife of 56 years passed away last winter and I thought that I was dealing with it well, but at night, I would get very anxious and started having tightness in my chest. Dr. Lipinski spent the time with me that I needed, performed appropriate tests to assure that my symptoms were not due to a heart attack or lung problem. He referred me to a local psychologist who has been terrific! I feel so much better that I'm ready to move on.Thanks Dr. L!

September 2nd, 2011
I had to see this doctor in the ER at the Mayo. He over bills you and gives a bogus "diagnosis." I was came into the ER complaining of extreme fatigue, muscles weakness, memory loss and severe headaches. He proceeds to order an abundant amount of "toxicology" reports which cost $$. You know what his diagnosis was? Altered state of mind....I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a week later. Thanks doc...you really know your stuff.

May 24th, 2011
Fantistic doctor
I have had to visit the ER on several occasions because of abdominal pain. Dr. Lipinski actually sat down in the exam room and took a very detailed history, did a physical exam, and the imaging study identified a mass on my appendix. The tumor was identified as a carcinoid and now that it's out, I'm back to normal! Thanks Dr. L!

December 21st, 2010
Who is this guy?
I would send my mother, father, or brother to this guy. He didn't judge me for my many mental health problems. And he tolerated my ramblings, but didn't buy my lies. He got right to the problem, and figured out my issues were all from my medications and the wrong doses. I am a well now, thank god.

December 6th, 2010
He spent time to figure out my complex problem
I had been to 7 doctors without a diagnosis for my complex medical problem. Losing heart, I went to the Mayo Clinic ER and saw the most intelligent, but somewhat odd, Dr. Lipinski. He spent the time to get enough information and coordinate appropriate outpatient testing that subsequently led to a treatable medical condition that 7 others missed. THX A MILLION!!!

April 8th, 2010
Amazing
Why I would have to have my adrenal failure diagnosed in the emergency room by Dr. Lipinski is a mystery to me. But my symptoms were not a mystery to him. THANKS DR. L!