Christopher Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Christopher Liu?

Excellent Doctor, unprofessional staff

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Dr Liu has excellent skills and has a very good bedside manner. However, his office staff has not followed through on communications with my pharmacy causing delays in meds, have been unprofessional on the phone with me when I've tried to explain health concerns, have told me that they have either received or sent test results but did not, and do not return phone calls causing me to call several times to resolve medication issues or follow up after a monitor study after an ER stay.

Very thorough, very pleasant doctor who seems to be quite skilled

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I had Afib and was referred to Dr. Liu by my cardiologist. Dr. Liu was extremely personable and thorough and explained my condition well, including drawings of the heart chambers and the location of the veins, etc. He also told me exactly what the ablation procedure would entail and I felt I was in very good hands when I went in for the ablation. The procedure was quite long , and Dr. Liu called my family immediately after I went to the recovery holding room and talked a long time and asked if they had any questions-a very patient doctor. His staff had already called my home twice during the procedure to give updates, also. I am recuperating at home now, and Dr. Liu emphasized that I was not to hesitate to call him at anytime if I was concerned about any happenings during the recuperation period, because he said he didn't want me to worry. So far, I think I made an excellent choice of doctors.

Excellent Electrophysiologist

Posted on January 24th, 2014

He is highly skilled in the field of ablation. Excellent bedside manner as well. I highly recommend Dr. Liu.

retired home attendant

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Skillful and knowldgeble plus very patient to patients

Deals very well with difficult subjects

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I'm a 66-year-old male, diagnosed last year with atrial flutter/fib. I was apprehensive because of my strong paternal-family history of heart disease. Dr. Liu knows his subject very well and explained the options in a way I could understand. He listens well and looked me straight in the eye. As of now, I'm on flecainide, and Dr. Liu will be my first choice for ablation(s).His assistants are good and diligent, but some of the NY Presbyterian support staff are less so.

Posted on July 8th, 2017