A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lobo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Lobo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lobo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.