A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lobo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Lobo practice?
Dr. Christopher Lobo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.