A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lobo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Lobo MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lobo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.