Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lock, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lock graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Lock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bruce Lock MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Lock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lock practices Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists.