A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lockey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lockey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lockey, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockey graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lockey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Lockey MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Lockey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lockey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lockey practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Salem Psychiatrists.