Overall Review

2.2

February 23rd, 2015
Appointment and Cystoscopy
When I called for the appt. the wait was about a month. But since my doctor referred me for a test there, the receptionist offered to switch another patient's appointment to squeeze me in as long as the other patient was OK with it. It worked out and the office staff all seemed nice as well as the nurse I had for my cystoscopy. Not sure why the negative reviews but this nurse was great and the doctor was very good about explaining everything and the results. I would recommend.

September 22nd, 2014
Great Doc
Dr. Lodowsky really listened to my needs and made a good plan for my care. Everyone in the office was friendly. I can see what you mean about the medical assistant comments of wanting to talk to each other but it was tolerable. As for Dr. L, I really appreciated his professionalism and thank goodness I have no further issues! I would sincerely recommend.

September 11th, 2012
Very cold. Staff more interested in talking with each other than making sure the patient is okay. Dr. didn't even touch the patient 4 visits. Made patient wait 6 days for treatment for a MRSA infection. Office personnel chose not to fax copy of test result to nursing home when received on Fri. until Mon. No compassion shown to patient or spouse. No apologies either.

August 11th, 2011
Horrible Bedside Manner
Took my 12 year old son to see him and after 10 seconds with my son he gruffly gave us one surgical option. When I tried to engage in conversation about other options that I have researched he continued to be very short and just "no, no, no" We could not get out of there fast enough! Can't wait to see what they are going to bill us for the 2 minutes with the doctor!