A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Loftus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loftus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loftus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Marshall Loftus FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Loftus practice?
- Dr. Christopher Loftus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Loftus practices Neurological Surgery near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Maywood, IL.
See Riverside Surgeons.