Learn more about Dr. Christopher Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Loftus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loftus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loftus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loftus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Loftus practice?
Dr. Christopher Loftus practices Neurological Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Maywood, IL.
See Riverside Surgeons.