A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logue
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Logue, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Logue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Logue MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Logue practice?
- Dr. Christopher Logue has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Logue practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Emergency Physicians.