A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Logue, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Logue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Logue MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Logue practice?
- Dr. Christopher Logue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Logue practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.