A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Logue, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Logue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Logue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Logue practice?
Dr. Christopher Logue practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.