A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lombardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lombardi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lombardi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Lombardi practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lombardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lombardi practices Anesthesiology near Champions Gate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.