A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lombardozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lombardozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lombardozzi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardozzi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lombardozzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Lombardozzi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Lombardozzi practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lombardozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lombardozzi practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Emergency Physicians and Spartanburg Pediatricians.