Dec 2nd, 2015

Everybody on staff was pleasant and courteous. Front desk very friendly and helpful with paperwork! Then the nurse that checked us in was in a very good mood and put me totally at ease. We talked weather and our drive up from Walsenburg, and she shared a story about her trips into Denver, which had us laughing out loud! She was very thorough questioning me on why we had come in and even added words of encouragement about a former patients success at recovering from what I am dealing with. She also (later) drew blood for a PSA (prostate) Test and is very skilled at making the "stick"! I literally didn't even flinch when she engaged me! Excellent STICK and I TOLD her so, and she was genuinely pleased at the compliment! Just a great experience (if you HAVE to give a sample!) I was impressed with Dr. Louie within the first three minutes he was in the room. Asked pertinent questions, (some of which I would have never expected!) and got to the root of my problem flawlessly! He was describing exact pains and symptoms I had experienced BEFORE I could remember to include them. Very knowledgeable! He did a prostate exam, and was shocked that none of the three family doctors I have dealt with in the last five years had never even ASKED me when my last one was.

Apr 4th, 2015

My dad has been having urinary retention problems/problems emptying his bladder completely and it has become very painful and concerning. He does not go to the doctor unless he is in extreme pain. He has a history of cancer and told Dr. Louie he is afraid his cancer is back. Dr. Louie stated verbatum "At your age, I wouldn't worry about it." My dad is in his early eighties and is otherwise healthy. Dr. Louie did a prostate exam, but did not do any lab work and when my dad asked him if he needed lab work today, he said no. The last time he had lab work was 1 year ago. He did not prescribe any medication or give any treatment plan to my dad. I wouldn't wish this doctor on my worst enemy.

He is an O.K. doctor show details He is an O.K. doctor
Dec 17th, 2014

He is friendly and has a good sense of humor. He wanted me to undergo further testing and treatment which I thought was unnecessary and refused.