Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Lucasti
Dr. Christopher Lucasti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Somers Point, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lucasti is affiliated with Cape Regional Medical Center, Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Lucasti has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Lucasti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.
Dr. Debrah Meislich
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Somers Point, NJ 0.01 mi39
Dr. Robert Goldberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Somers Point, NJ 0.03 mi41
Dr. David Arluck
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Somers Point, NJ 0.05 mi42