A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucci graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Peter Lucci MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Lucci practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lucci practices General Practice near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi General Practitioners.