A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucci
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucci graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lucci MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Lucci practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lucci practices General Practice near Rockport, TX.
See Rockport General Practitioners.