General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Oct 1st, 2013

The waiting time is horrible.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Lucci is an exceptional caring doctor. He spends as much time with you as he can which I think causes the appt. time holdup. He has diagnosed problems and found solutions better than my doctors in Austin did. He takes a personal interest in the time he spends with you.

Oct 28th, 2011

this doctor literally saved my life on how treatment went-changed meds and more with tests-but something I can live with. Wish there were more like him. I will be eternally grateful to him for the course of treatment that he chose. Thank You Dr. Lucci

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Sep 22nd, 2011

I just moved from a big city to a smaller one and I guess I expected the same courtesy. I did not receive any follow up after receiving a diagnosis that required surgery for 3 days and that was only because I follow up with his office. I feel like a number rather than a patient. I wish it would have been a different experience because they do offer several different services as opposed to other family practices.

He's MY Doctor!!! show details He's MY Doctor!!!
Aug 5th, 2008

He is a very caring and knowledgeable professional and I feel very safe in his care.