General Practitioners

3301 S Alameda St
Ste 100
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
713-790-0132
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Oct 1st, 2013

The waiting time is horrible.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Lucci is an exceptional caring doctor. He spends as much time with you as he can which I think causes the appt. time holdup. He has diagnosed problems and found solutions better than my doctors in Austin did. He takes a personal interest in the time he spends with you.

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

this doctor literally saved my life on how treatment went-changed meds and more with tests-but something I can live with. Wish there were more like him. I will be eternally grateful to him for the course of treatment that he chose. Thank You Dr. Lucci

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

I just moved from a big city to a smaller one and I guess I expected the same courtesy. I did not receive any follow up after receiving a diagnosis that required surgery for 3 days and that was only because I follow up with his office. I feel like a number rather than a patient. I wish it would have been a different experience because they do offer several different services as opposed to other family practices.

|  He's MY Doctor!!!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2008

He is a very caring and knowledgeable professional and I feel very safe in his care.