A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lundquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lundquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundquist graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lundquist has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Reed Lundquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Lundquist practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lundquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lundquist practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors and Brea General Practitioners.