A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lundquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lundquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundquist
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lundquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundquist graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lundquist has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Lundquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Lundquist practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lundquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lundquist practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians and Brea General Practitioners.