A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lux is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lux graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lux has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Lux MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Lux practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lux practices Internal Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists.