Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Lux
Dr. Christopher Lux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with another office in Texarkana, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lux is affiliated with Christus St Michaels, CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital and Christus St Michael Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Lux has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Lux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Faiza Amin
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Mcpherson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi24
Dr. Howard Walpole Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi32