A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Lycette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Lycette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Lycette, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lycette graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lycette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris A Lycette MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Lycette practice?
- Dr. Chris Lycette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Lycette practices Neurological Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Brodheadsville, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.