Dr. Chris Lycette MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 94 reviews

October 20th, 2016
patient
Doctor Lycette took me under his wing immediately after enduring a substantial spine injury and performed an immediate surgery to relieve my cord compression. He cares deeply for his patients and what is best for them. While I am still in severe pain I would recommend Doctor Lycette to everyone. He is so caring and understanding. His bed side manner is outstanding. He is not only an excellent surgeon but a very kind person that is genuine. I have never in my life met such a caring Doctor in my life he truly cares about me getting betting. Thank you Dr. Lycette! And he never rushes me he here's what I have to say all the time.

July 23rd, 2016
Dr. Lycette told me i could expect a full recovery and pain free. I came out of surgery screamimg from pain going from buttocks down my leg where I never had any pain before. Dr, Lycette told me that he had moved and nerve and it was angry and it would settle into its new place and be fine. But unfortunately he crippled me for life I can't even do menial things to take care of myself.

June 20th, 2016
LVHN 's Best neursurgeon
What a great surgeon , personality , and much more. He is at the top of my list !! If you need a neurosurgeon don't mess around. Call Dr. Chris Lycette.

May 11th, 2016
Rude!
I agree with many of these reviews. This doctor is quick to want to operate. He doesn't care about his patients only furthering his career. His bed side manner is non-existent and he is rude. Find another doctor who doesn't have an attitude and one who puts your best interest and health at the forefront.

February 24th, 2016
Messed up my lower back
Did surgery and made it more painful and in worse shape. It has taken three additional surgeries to correct his mistakes. Stay away from this quack!!!

December 14th, 2015
I would recommend him to anyone. I was on verge of giving up hope, he found my problem and within 1 month had me all fixed up! I have never had an appt lasting more than 30 minutes from start to finish. Wonderful doctor and awesome staff!!!!

November 20th, 2015
Eternally Grateful
It has been 5 years since my intense back surgery. I had suffered for years with sciatica. I went through all the physical therapy, pain management etc and got no relief. Without the encouragement and compassion Dr Lycette showed me, I would not have proceeded with surgery. Because of him I am pain free and can once again enjoy life. I will be eternally grateful.

November 17th, 2015
Stay away!
I wish I would have read the reviews before seeing this so-called doctor. It would have saved me time, money and stress. He was rude and all he wanted to talk about was scheduling me for surgery. Guess that is where he makes the most money. Stay away...

October 14th, 2015
I am very shocked of the negative reviews. He done two surgeries on my back and they turned out great. He has excellent bed side manners, very careing and very concern on how you are feeling. I am returning to him for more disc problems and am actually traveling 45 mins because of the good surgeon he is.

July 3rd, 2015
Rude, distant and no follow up
I should have read these reviews BEFORE my appointment with Dr. Lycette. I would have saved myself time and money. He is rude, distant and in a hurry to do surgery. He may have spent 5 minutes with me after I waited an hour. And, he stood the entire time. He rushed and barely allowed me to ask questions. I am finding another doctor who treats me like a person rather than just some who he can operate on. I agree with many of these negative reviews. The positive ones must be written by family members. Stay away. It's time patients demand more from physicians!

March 26th, 2015
Upsetting
I don't even know where to begin. I was so appalled at how I was treated as a patient in your office. It makes me sick to my stomach when I think what my insurance will pay you for that appointment. I would have to say our health issues in the US really sucks because of people like you who don't get the training on bed side manners, but you do get the DR in front of your name. The reason why I did not make it into your office when it was a TEN was because it took a month just to get an appointment!!!!! And then I sat in the waiting room an hour ( god for bid I was an hour late) before I was even called back to be seen by you. It was so rude how you had your hand on the door and gave me maybe 10 minutes of your time. Well, long story short you will not be seeing me again and I will let everyone know who has back issues not to see you!!!

March 9th, 2015
Doctor Lysette only cares for you if you are on a high paying insurance. Someone I know has gotten 3 surgeries from him and every one has failed. He does not take the time to go over their MRI's and he will put his time before patients.