Dr. Christopher Lykins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Lykins?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 8th, 2017

I wish you could be my primary doctor, great doctor

He is one of the best doctors I Very have had. He has a great bedside manner he really listens and he cares what you have to say no wonder he has been topped off so many times .

April 28th, 2016

Dr. Lykins

Dr. Lykins is the most friendly and kind doctor i have had out here. He listens and acknowledges concerns, and does whatever he can to address them. A very sweet guy! Happy I am in good hands.

October 13th, 2015

Dr. Lykins ROCKS!

Dr. Lykins is fabulous. I can type a book why, but it boils down to a great personality, professional interactions, and he really cares! If I didn't live nearby I would still travel across the country to see Dr. Lykins. Had surgery on nasal blockage. Everything went exactly as he described and being able to breath through my nose again is literally life changing.

March 8th, 2014

Dr Lykins

He did both a septoplasty and rhinoplasty for a congenital malformation. The surgery went extremely well and I experienced very little pain or discomfort. There are no scars and both function and aesthetics of my nose are better than I ever thought possible.

July 31st, 2013

Thyroid Cancer

I recently moved to the Scottsdale, AZ area and during the move took a fall which subsequently led to being diagnosed with thyroid cancer. My experience with Dr Lykins and his staff has been phenominal! I was seen right away and the testing, diagnosis and surgery was seamless. Additionally, my scar after only five weeks, is almost invisible!!! It the envy of several of my friends who have surgery scars :) Dr. Lykins bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced! This condition also led to an FMLA situation for my husband who was deployed to Afghanistan and Stephanie, Dr. Lykins nurse, completed the requisite paperwork quickly and efficiently without so much of a follow up phone call needed . I can recommend Dr Lykins and his staff without hesitation and if given the opportunity would not change a thing regarding my experience. They made an unfortunate and scary situation a breeze for me and my family to deal with.

September 22nd, 2012

The most professional, caring and knowledgeable doctors I have seen in all my 68 years.

I have never met a doctor that cares so very much about the care he gives his patient. I was in management for 26 years and if I had to give him a overall rating it would 150% .........

July 17th, 2012

Not good at returning phone calls

December 6th, 2011

Disappointed!

I was so hoping Dr. Lykins would be as good as the reviews. He insisted that I take a GERD medicine, even though I had absolutely no symptoms of reflux. When I called because of an adverse reaction, he never returned my call. Now I have severe stomach problems on top of the original issue I went to see him for. Sadly, I wouldn't recommend.

August 24th, 2011

Thyroidectomy

Dr Christopher Lykins from Entegrity in Scottsdale, AZ receives my highest accolades. On meeting Dr Lykins for the first time he was extremely knowledgeable, thorough in explaining the issue and treatment options, all the while answering any questions and making me feel very comfortable. Never did I feel rushed. He is very skilled surgeon. He performed a hemi- thyroidectomy on me and the incision site is barely visible. Since Dr Lykins is also a board certified Plastic Surgeon, that should come as no surprise. Even before my initial appointment I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to get an appointment without having to wait an extended period of time. Also, Dr Lykins should pride himself on running on time without keeping you waiting. In addition, all the office personnel that I interacted with, either in person or over the phone, were courteous, helpful and prompt in returning phone calls if necessary. I am so impressed with Dr Lykins and his office staff that I have already referred a relative to his practice and would recommend that others seek out his expertise as well.Dr Lykins is wonderful!

May 12th, 2011

After two other surgeries to fix a breathing problem, Dr. Lykins knew exactly what to do, walked me through the whole deal and his technique was spot on. Finally for the first time in my adult life I can breath through the right side of my nose without a breath right strip. Thanks Dr. Great work.

April 26th, 2011

Mox Mom & Dad

We are so pleased with Dr. Lykins that we wish he practiced all fields of medicine! He performed our daughters myringotomy and the surgery was so fast and efficient that he was already meeting me at the curb to say all was well while I was in the process of contacting my wife that our daughter had just gone into surgery. Follow through was excellent. He takes the time without making you feel rushed to share information and recommendations. He is pleasant to speak with and knowledgeable. We would recommend to anyone needing an ENT. From office staff to nursing, a top notch doctors office. Imagine a caring doctor who explains, listens, understands and is skilled and efficient and up-to the minute informed about his profession-that is Dr. Lykins. Thanks to him and his staff.

October 30th, 2010

Pediatric Tonsillectomy

Dr. Lykins removed our daughter's adenoids and tonsils in two separate surgeries. With each surgery she had relatively little recovery time and was back on her feet (and eating!) that same day. His method on the tonsils was quick and painless. I would highly recommend you see him for this procedure and others. His staff is friendly and accommodating and he is an unbelievable surgeon.