A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Henderson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Geriatric Doctors, Rochester Pediatricians, and Rochester Neurologists.