Learn more about Dr. Christopher Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Henderson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Geriatric Doctors, Rochester Pediatricians, and Rochester Neurologists.