Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Henderson
Dr. Christopher Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Geriatric Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, Highland Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. Dr. Henderson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Henderson has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Christopher Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Shashi Sigdel
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi4
Dr. Kristine Tenebruso
Rochester, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Stephen Silver
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi36