A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Martin Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mclaurin Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbus Surgeons.