A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mclaurin Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Rockingham, NC.
See Pinehurst Surgeons.