Dr. Christopher King Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Christopher King?

Terrible patient experience

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I'm a new resident in Southlake and visited Dr. King by referral. I was seen in his office 5 times by Vince, the P.A., who was very nice. Dr. King never once took two minutes out of his day to meet a new patient. I was having trouble with my newly prescribed blood pressure medication and left a message on the after hours voicemail which happened to be Dr. King. I never received a return call. I called his office the next morning and spoke with his business manager, she emailed me that Dr. King would call me by the end of the day. That never happened. I called again to talk about my blood pressure medication and was told Dr. King would call me back. He never called. Extremely unprofessional and I will no longer be going to his office. General Practitioner's are a dime a dozen and Dr. King needs to have better followup. This has been a terrible patient experience.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Great doctor and fine staff . Very good person and family man.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

This Doctor has no regard for elderly patients and when confronted about his arrogant, dismissive and disrespectful level of care exhibited toward my 80 year old mother who went in for acute back pain, he reacted with utter disregard and detachment. He pursues a concierge style business model in his practice. In my opinion, he is the LAST DOCTOR who should attempt this. Bottom line patients receive attention and responsiveness based on what their membership level is. BUT, he accepts Medicare patients and my mother is a Medicare patient with an excellent supplemental plan. We will not go back there for any reason. Be forewarned!

Great Place!!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. King for a long time and have stayed because it is a great place. I feel as if they give me the time I need and never feel rushed. Occasionally the wait time is a bit long, but because I love every Dr. and PA there, I am ok with it.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

My Family has been seeing Dr King for years. I have never been disappointed in the care we received. When we need an emergency apt. they are always quick to get us in. Yes, if you are late to your apt. you may have to reschedule, but he is also respectful of my time and doesn't keep me waiting!!

Save yourself time and go to someone else

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. King for years. The first straw last year was when he misdiagnosed the flu and the last straw was when my mother...in extreme pain...was 10 minutes late for her appointment due to traffic and she was turned away. I am literally in shock that this Dr. could lack so much courtesy. Especially when we typically have to wait 45 min in the waiting room for him...show some respect Dr. King, you just lost 5 patients..

so polite!

Posted on July 31st, 2010

we love doctor king my whole family goes to timarron they really work with your schedule no matter what you have goin on. i can get a sports physical and shots for my kids and a "female exam" in the same day! its great. he coulddnt get anymore personal and friendly if he tried

Posted on October 11th, 2016