A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher King, Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher King, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael King MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. King practice?
- Dr. Christopher King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher King practices Neurology near Murray, KY.
See Murray Neurologists.