A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kowalski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kowalski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Kowalski MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kowalski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kowalski practices Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Lenexa Surgeons.