A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kowalski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kowalski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 17 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kowalski practice?
Dr. Christopher Kowalski practices Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Lenexa Surgeons.