A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kowalski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kowalski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Kowalski MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kowalski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kowalski practices Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Lenexa Surgeons.