A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Larson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Larson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Larson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Larson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Larson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Eden Prairie Surgeons.