A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Mann MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Mann practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mann practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.