A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Mann practice?
Dr. Christopher Mann practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Mann, Dr. Kip Mann, Dr. Kris Mann, Dr. Kristopher Mann