A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Manning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Manning practice?
- Dr. Christopher Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Manning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethel Park, PA.
See Bethel Park Orthopedic Surgeons.