A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Manning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Manning practice?
- Dr. Christopher Manning has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Manning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethel Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Washington, PA.
See Bethel Park Surgeons.