A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McCarthy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael McCarthy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Christopher McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McCarthy practices Emergency Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Emergency Physicians.