Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Mclaughlin
Dr. Christopher Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT and Hospital Of St Raphael. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Christopher Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Walter Kwass
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi47
Dr. Murali Naidu
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi14
Dr. George Yavorek
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi30