Learn more about Dr. Christopher Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Patton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Patton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Patton practice?
Dr. Christopher Patton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY and Bowling Green, KY.
See Franklin Surgeons.