A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Patton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Patton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Patton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Patton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Patton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Surgeons.