A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Patton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Patton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Patton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Patton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Patton has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Patton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and Scottsville, KY.
See Franklin Surgeons.