A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Quinn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Quinn DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Christopher Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Quinn practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.