A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Reed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Reed MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Christopher Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Reed practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.