A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Reed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Reed MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Christopher Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Reed practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.