A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuler
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schuler, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuler graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Schuler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Schuler MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Schuler practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schuler practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pathologists.