A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. White has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael White MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. White practice?
- Dr. Christopher White has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher White practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Gastroenterologists.