A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wilson practices Urology near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Springhill, LA.
See Bossier City Urologists.