A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mabee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mabee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mabee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabee graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mabee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Mabee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Mabee practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mabee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mabee practices Gastroenterology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Dublin Gastroenterologists.