A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallavarapu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mallavarapu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Mallavarapu MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Mallavarapu practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu practices Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.