A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu is Excellent. Dr. Mallavarapu has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallavarapu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mallavarapu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallavarapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Mallavarapu practice?
Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY and Ashland, KY.
See Lafayette Cardiologists and Lafayette Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Mallavarapu, Dr. Kip Mallavarapu, Dr. Chris Mallavarapu, Dr. Kris Mallavarapu