A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallavarapu
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallavarapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallavarapu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mallavarapu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Mallavarapu MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Mallavarapu practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mallavarapu practices Cardiology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA and Olean, NY.
See Springfield Cardiologists.