A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Manatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Manatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Manatt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Manatt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Manatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Manatt MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Manatt practice?
- Dr. Christopher Manatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Manatt practices Urology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Urologists.