A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mancuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mancuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mancuso
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Mancuso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mancuso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mancuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Mancuso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mancuso practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mancuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mancuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.