A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mancuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mancuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mancuso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mancuso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mancuso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mancuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Mancuso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mancuso practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mancuso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mancuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.