A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mancuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mancuso is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mancuso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mancuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J. Mancuso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mancuso practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mancuso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mancuso practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons and Reading Sports Medicine Doctors.