A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mandigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mandigo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandigo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mandigo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Eliot Mandigo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Mandigo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mandigo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mandigo practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.