A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Mann practice?
Dr. Christopher Mann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.