A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Mann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Mann practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.